Escápese en nuestro tour de un día y suba a bordo en Puntarenas para una emocionante aventura en la Isla Tortuga. Disfrute de una vista única del Océano Pacífico de Costa Rica.
Personal altamente capacitado mas de 30 años de experiencia.
100 Mts norte de Antojitos de La Sabana.
El Bus sale a las 6:15 am y regresa a las 8 pm al mismo punto.
Incluye: Frutas, almuerzo, Banana Boat, Snorkeling, bebidas no alcolicas, sillas de playa con sombrilla.
Once you arrive at Tortuga Island you can choose from many activities the Island has to offer. Take a stroll along the white sand beaches, take a nap under cool shades of palm trees, snorkel the crystal clear blue waters of Costa Rica’s Pacific Ocean or take a hike or horseback ride along trails. Among other activities this enchanting Island has to offer is kayaking and exploring the Islands interior while flying through its canopy on a Zip Line adventure.
Among the animals you may see are dolphins, macaws and parrots, turtles, iguanas, monkeys and a wide variety of tropical birds.
Enjoy all the activities Tortuga Island has while working up an appetite. Typical lunch is included on this tour as well as live music on our open deck cruise ships. So come join us and enjoy this magical adventure to the rhythm of tropical sights, sounds and Costa Rican flavor.
One-Day-Vacation is a tour-de-force of all that’s magical about Costa Rica and is necessary before one can claim to have fully explored COSTA RICA.
- Banana Boat
- Drinks ( No alcoholic)
- Beach chair with umbrellas
Quality Beyond Expectations:
1. Comfortable bus transportation with A/C.
2. Bilingual guides, ICT certified (ICT – Costa Rican Tourism Institute).
3. Departure from our private dock after enjoying a hot typical Costa Rican breakfast served in Calypso’s restaurant.
4. Cruise the beautiful Gulf of Nicoya to Tortuga Island onboard Calypso’s catamaran Manta Raya in ONLY 90 minutes.
5. Delicious tropical fruits served on board.
6. Enjoy the Snorkeling Excursion and Banana Boat ride at NO EXTRA COST.
7. A four course gourmet lunch is served on tables each set with white linen under the shade of umbrellas and giant parachutes for a “Casual Elegant” dining experience.
8. Live music, Marimba Trio (the musical instrument unique to Costa Rica).
9. Guaranteed 5 HOURS on Tortuga Island.
10. Unlimited soft drinks and fruit juice, beach chairs, hammocks, volley ball court and slack line.
11. Calypso’s Bar serves tropical drink favorites at reasonable prices on board Manta Raya and at Tortuga Island.
12. Calypso’s bathrooms – Private for our passengers only.
WHAT TO TAKE
It is important to remember to bring with you the necessary items you will need for an enjoyable trip. Below is a list of suggested items.
- Casual clothes,
- Bathing suit or shorts,
- Sunblock and hat,
- Sunglasses and Camera,
- Tight fitting hat,
- Light weight long sleeved shirt,
- Rubber sandals, tennis or boat shoes,
- Don’t forget to pack towels,
- Extra Cash for: alcoholic beverages, optional tours, souvenirs, tips.
* High healed or hard soled shoes are not permitted on board yacht.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
After a typical hot breakfast, you will board for the 90-minute ride across the beautiful Gulf of Nicoya. Has been designed to pull right up on the beach for easy and safe landing.
In the afternoon, your Captain will take you to see many of the protected islands in the Gulf of Nicoya: Cedros Island, Jesusita Island, the bird sanctuary of Guayabo Island, Sugarloaf Island, Gypsy Island and the now closed maximum security prison of San Lucas Island.