We are the first who started this Sloth tour in the Country, this tour will bring you up close and personal with some of Costa Rica’s most adorable, furry critters as they simply hang out at among the treetops near the Arenal Volcano.
The sloth is one of our most-endearing icons here in the rainforests of Costa Rica and this tour has been developed for nature enthusiasts who would like to take an easy going drive around the picturesque Arenal Volcano area as your eagle-eyed, professional, bilingual guide finds the favorite hiding places of the 2-toed, and 3-toed sloth.
And as a bonus, you’ll also have the chance to see monkeys, brightly- colored toucans, elusive iguanas, and poison dart frogs.
What You Can Expect
- 100% chances to see the Sloths in their habitat area.
- Great customer service.
- Knowledgeable information.
- Outstanding experiences.
- Transportation from/to your clients hotel.
- Certified Naturalist Guides.
- Cold water during the entire experience.
- Breakfast (morning tour).
- Costarrican homemade snacks (afternoon tour).
- For groups of 5 or more people, you may request a private tour if you wish, for the same regular rate.
- For a private tour from 1 until 4 people, the rate per person will be twice the regular net rate.
- When making the reservation, you must clearly indicate each time and language you want a private tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- All cancelations must be sent by email to email@example.com and confirmed in written by our staff.
- Any cancellation of reservations made more than 2 hours in advance will not be charged.
- All NO SHOW ́s will be charged 100%.
- Callidryas Office
- 6:00 AM and 2:00 PM
Minimum 2 hours of tour
What to bring
- Light and comfortable clothing,
- tennis shoes or hiking shoes
- sun lotion,
- insect repellent